Thursday, March 11, 2010

DIY

Okay, here is my excuse for not posting in forever...

What do you think? I turned this old egg basket into a chandelier in my kitchen! I know it's a little funky, but it's been quite the conversation piece. It wasn't as involved as you might think, but like every other home project it took 3 trips to Lowe's before it was complete. The quirkiness of it has really grown on me and I really love the design it makes on the ceiling!! I've got another one just like this in yellow I'm currently using to hold towels in my bathroom. If I ever get my act together I'm going to make a chandelier out of it too. And when that happens I'll have an Etsy shop with lots of other vintage homemade goodies for sale! Now, onto getting those eyesore cabinets painted!




No comments:

Post a Comment