Thursday, February 25, 2010

Smart and Small

My kitchen, much like this one featured in House Beautiful, is small...and I'd like to think it's Smart as well!
I like the look of shelving instead of cabinets, but then again I know how unorganized my cabinets can become and love that you never know it unless you open them up! The color of the lower cabinets is great and just blends right in. I'm getting ready to paint my own. I'm leaning toward a gray/blue color with something similar to this white semitransparant glaze on them.

I'm in LOVE with this small farmhouse sink! And the faucet too! In my next home I will have a farmhouse sink;)

As small as this kitchen may be they still found room for great accesories, like this woven tray to organize everyday items. It's got me thinking of a place to put my bamboo tray on my counter at home! Adding your own unique touches can make any room homey and inviting.



No comments:

Post a Comment