Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Blank Canvas...

This is a wall in my den that I can't seem to get right...and I didn't realize how bad it really was until I took this picture! I think adding something to either side of the painting will help balance it out. Or does the bench look too small under the painting? A cushion is in the works for the bench which will soften the whole look. Or should I start all over? What is missing?


I could add LOTS more framed photos...

Or more photos in the same colors and change the wall color...


Or, keep it really SIMPLE...


But, I think I'm leaning toward MORE not less...

I really LOVE this look! Guess I need to do some plate shopping! How good would some old white ironstone china look?!


Any ideas to help me fill my blank canvas?!






1 comment:

  1. I love the bench! And love the idea of adding more pictures or plates.

    ReplyDelete