Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Fresh Beginnings

A new year is here and #1 on my Resolution list is to keep my blog updated!! I've been very inconsistent, but I plan to be quite the opposite this year. I began my blog more for personal gratification...to track my progress at my new home. The progress this winter has been about like my blogging has been, at least outdoors! My favorite changes I've made inside are my new chandelier and my bright pink bathroom!




I've been infatuated with this chandelier from Pottery Barn for quite a long time and when it went on sale I snatched it up. My patient brother, Tommy helped with the installation and with the dimmer, (I installed!) it looks great!



The pink in my bathroom is a great contrast to the green and yellow tile and gives just the pop I was looking for! Painting is the quickest way to transform a room.I 'm debating on this color, Borrowed Light from Benjamen Moore or a lighter shade for my next transformation....my bedroom! Doesn't this color just make make you feel peaceful and content?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and that chandelier! I think Borrowed Light would be great for your room. It even sounds serene!

    ReplyDelete