Wednesday, February 10, 2010

More from the SE Flower Show...

Jeez...I'm so embarrassed by these pictures, but I had to share them anyway...please don't judge me;) They are from Farmer D Organics' exhibit. I loved everything about this booth.
I really like the simplicity of this arbor. It looks like something I could put together! It is built with Western Red Cedar, and the beds built around the base is a great look!

This was a tiered raised bed, also built out of cedar. It was almost perfect height so you wouldn't have to bend over so far to pick the veggies on top!

This raised bed is a great example of utilizing a small amount of space. I'm filing these pictures away for future use in my own garden! And, do you know what the best part is? You can buy these raised beds to go at and get bundles of great info on organic and sustainable gardening at http://www.farmerd.com/!!


No comments:

Post a Comment