Thursday, February 11, 2010

My friend from DailyClassic helped design her company's, Dargan Landscapes, booth. Don't you love this entryway?


I really liked the layout of the stones in the pathway. They used all different sizes which made it interesting and the colors blended so well with the wood from the arbor. Planted in between the stones was a combination of wheat grass, violas and moss. The violas were a great touch and would come back each year! Dargan Landscapes also carries custom made outdoor furniture, you can check it out here and get lost in a few of the garden tours available on their website. I'm sure you'll love it all too!



Aren't the colors of the stone great? I can't remember what type it is, but I would love to use it for a pathway or sitting area. All the bright colored tulips and hyacinths has me dreaming of Spring!!!

1 comment: